Sunday, October 30, 2005

Running Repairs


My darling Pi went onto 5-ish cylinders on the way home from the all Triumph Day last Sunday.. no worries thought I... just a bit of crap in a line... so out with the injectors... oops bust a line

Oh well in for a penny in for a pound I thought... I'll quickly whip off the extractors to find that annoying crack which makes so much noise (and loses power no doubt).

Injector hoses are notoriously brittle by the time they are 35 yrs old and they cost peanuts to replace with 1/4 inch airbrake line. Can't believe I hadn't done it already.

Anyway off with the manifolds

Ands there's that bloody crack............

















to be continued.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**packard car club

November 8, 2005 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


supreme outlet
ugg boots
pandora charms
canada goose uk
ray ban sunglasses
moncler jackets
canada goose jackets
giuseppe zanotti
supreme clothing
nike blazer

August 11, 2018 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home